Southport Spectacular Superdeal
Southport, a traditional Victorian resort is set on 22 miles of coastline and boasts the oldest iron pier in the country, it was once home to Napoleon and some have claimed that the beautiful tree lined Lord Street was the inspiration for Paris’s tree lined boulevards. An excursion to Chester is included where you will have the opportunity to visit the medieval Rows, 700 years old shops built over two levels in the pretty cobbled centre. Liverpool has something for everyone, with designer shops sitting alongside historic buildings, take a walk down to the Albert Dock and visit the cosmopolitan bars or wander through the Tate Liverpool.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport
● A special ‘99p' bar for three hours each evening
● Free time to enjoy Southport
● Excursion to historic Chester
● Inclusive excursion to Liverpool.