Blackpool Special Superdeal
Since the first tourist arrived in the 19th century Blackpool has provided a wealth of attractions which continue to make it the most popular seaside destination in the UK. The Blackpool Tower boasts panoramic views and if you’re feeling brave you can step on the Skywalk, a glass platform 380 foot high. With over 38 rides there is something for everyone at the Pleasure Beach. This traditional resort has embraced changes without losing its identity ensuring that it continues to delight visitors old and new.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast in select hotel accommodation
● Admission to Blackpool Tower
● Inclusive excursion to Liverpool
● Excursion to enjoy traditional Fleetwood and Cleveleys.
Enjoy inclusive admission to an evening show of your choice at Blackpool’s award-winning venue for entertainment, VIVA (Available on tours departing between Mon 2 July and Mon 29 October – VIVA Show Tue, Wed or Thu evening).