The Magic of Disneyland® Paris
Imagine a land where the world of Disney comes alive. Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park– where make-believe is real and Disney® Village where the fun and entertainment stay open day and night. Spectacular six day breaks to enjoy the magical world of Disneyland® Paris.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights bed and continental breakfast at the Dream Castle Hotel, Disneyland® Paris
● Overnight sailings onboard P&O Ferries from Hull on a twin bunk cabin only basis
● Two days admission allowing time to explore both Disneyland® Park & The Walt Disney® Studios Park
● Free shuttle bus to and from the Disney® Parks.
Disneyland Paris Resort
Step into your own fairytale and enjoy a trip of a lifetime with Caledonian Travel to Disneyland® Paris.
Bursting with over 60 thrilling rides , spellbinding attractions, glittering shows and colourful parades across two theme parks, Disneyland® Paris provides endless magical moments you will never forget.
See your favourite characters come to life and watch the fairytale magic come to life through a collection of Disney themed rides Disneyland® Park before taking centre stage in your own film in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
A magical experience from start to finish that will capture the hearts of children and big kids at heart.
Disneyland® Paris Meal Deal
This meal plan gives you one meal per day along with 1 soft drink from a choice of buffet restaurants within the Disney® Parks, Disney Village® and Disney® Hotel(s) for only £60 per adult & £28 per child! (Vouchers do not guarantee a table reservation, reservation is highly recommended)
P&O Ferries Meal Deal
We are pleased to offer a special Meal Deal including five course buffet dinners and full breakfasts in both directions onboard P&O Ferries for only £61 per adult & £31 per child!
The magic and charm of this beautiful hotel awaits at Disneyland® Paris, with a warm welcome fit for royalty. With a historic theme, the hotel is decorated with fantastic frescoes, including the Three Musketeers!
Child prices are only applicable when sharing a room with two full paying passengers. For Example:
● Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
● One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price.
● One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price.
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.
If you are in any way unsure please call to make your reservation.
We require full names and dates of birth for all passengers travelling and a letter of permission to authorise travel if an infant or child is travelling with someone who is not the parent or guardian.
Please note children are not permitted to sit on the front row of the coach travelling to Europe.
At times we operate a feeder system which may involve seat numbers being changed for a section of the journey. If this should happen you will be advised before departure.
Holiday Insurance - tailored for you
At Caledonian Travel, we require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through Caledonian Travel, further details are available by clicking on the link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.