Beautiful Jersey at The Runnymede Court
Jersey is an island shaped by the sea, just nine miles by five, boasting broad bays, sheltered coves and leafy lanes, all to be explored, while its location close to France ensures a wonderful continental flavour. We stay in the capital of the island, St Helier, a cosmopolitan harbour town that is bursting with character and culture, offering visitors a range of shops, restaurants, bars and galleries.
● Coach travel throughout
● Overnight accommodation on the outward and return journey
● Return ferry sailings from Poole to Jersey (subject to schedules)
● Six nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Runnymede Court Hotel, St Helier
● Entertainment programme at resort hotel
● Island coastal tour
● Service of a local representative.
We require full names and dates of birth for all passengers travelling.
If you require any special assistance at the port, please make this aware at the time of booking.