Bosworth Hall Leisure Break
Set in the historic market town of Market Bosworth, with its pretty thatched cottages and beautiful Georgian buildings, the Bosworth Hall Hotel has a wonderful history built in 1680 during the reign of Queen Anne, it was home to the Dixie Baronetcy for over 200 years but had to be sold to pay off the 11th Barons gambling debts and is now a grade II listed building.
Stamford is a picturesque town to visit with over 600 listed buildings it is Britain’s best preserved stone town and regularly used to film period dramas, when wandering around the honey stone buildings it is easy to see why. We will also be visiting Stratford Upon Avon, which was home to Shakespeare for most of his life, the town is a celebration of this and many buildings have been preserved from his life.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bosworth Hall Hotel, Market Bosworth
● 99p Bar for 3 hours each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Inclusive excursion taking in the charms of Stamford and Oakham
● Inclusive excursion to Stratford upon Avon.