Folkestone Special Superdeal
The traditional seaside town of Folkestone has been quietly transforming itself, the old town has morphed into a stunning creative quarter, with artists workshops, galleries and cafes. The fantastic mile long Leas promenade now features a World War One Memorial Arch in honour of the eight million soldiers who passed through Folkestone on their way into battle and 27 Artworks have also appeared around the town commissioned by celebrated artists such as Tracey Emin and Turner Prize winner Mark Wallinger. The beautiful Lower Leas Coastal Park features play areas and wild gardens which encourage the local wildlife to visit, a wonderful oasis just a short walk from the town centre.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● A special '99p' bar for three hours each evening
● Excursion to Bruges – Passport required!
● Excursion to historic Canterbury.