The Magic of Disneyland Paris - Kyriad
Imagine a land where the world of Disney comes alive. Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park– where make-believe is real and Disney® Village where the fun and entertainment stay open day and night. Spectacular six day breaks to enjoy the magical world of Disneyland Paris, with coach travel, three nights bed and continental breakfast and two days admission to the parks.
Join in the adventure with Marvel Summer of Superheroes, for a limited time this summer at Diseyland Paris!
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights bed and continental breakfast at the Kyriad Hotel, Disneyland Paris
● Overnight sailings onboard P&O North Sea Ferries from Hull on a twin bunk cabin only basis
● Two days admission allowing time to explore both Disneyland Park & The Walt Disney Studios Park
● Free shuttle bus to and from the Disney Parks.
Disneyland® Meal Deal
Save time & book your meal plan plus!
This meal plan gives you one meal per day (lunch or dinner) on both days and offers you a wide choice of 20 buffet and table service restaurants in the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village. Dependent on restaurant, this offer includes all-you-can-eat buffets or a set menu choice in the table service restaurants plus one soft drink.
Adults £60 per person - Children (2-12 years incl) £28 per person.
We are pleased to offer a special Meal Deal including five course buffet dinners and full breakfasts in both directions for only £58 per adult & £30 per child!
Kyriad Hotel, Disneyland Paris
Close to the parks but in a setting reminiscent of the French countryside, admire the landscapes with views of the stunning lake. With sensational accommodation and a fantastic family feel, this hotel is the perfect base from which to enjoy the parks.
Child prices are only applicable when sharing a room with two full paying passengers. For Example:
● Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
● One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price.
● One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price.
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.
If you are in any way unsure please call to make your reservation.
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require visa.
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. We are able to offer a competitively priced holiday insurance policy including: No Age Discrimination & 24 Hour Emergency Medical Assistance. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
P&O Ferries are no longer providing a free teatime treat with their meal deal. All other aspects of the tour remain the same. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. JC31/10.
We require full names and dates of birth for all passengers travelling.
We require a letter of permission to authorise travel if an infant or child is travelling with someone who is not the parent or guardian.
Child price is only available when sharing a room with two full paying adults (passengers)
Children are not permitted to sit on the front row of the coach travelling to Europe.
At times we operate a feeder system which may involve seat numbers being changed for a section of the journey. If this should happen you will be advised before departure.
Holiday Insurance - tailored for you
At Caledonian Travel, we require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through Caledonian Travel, further details are available by clicking on the link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.