Folkestone & Historic Bruges Superdeal
The popular resort of Folkestone on the beautiful Kent Coast has plenty to offer visitors with its mile-long cliff top promenade, picturesque harbour and unique charm. As the gateway to Europe, this traditional resort is the ideal base from which to enjoy the delights of Bruges.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● Entertainment most evenings
● Excursion to Bruges – Passport required!
● Inclusive excursion to historic Canterbury.
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.