Coronation Street The Tour
Go behind the scenes and discover the hidden world that lies behind the camera lens at Coronation Street The Tour. Hear first-hand the fascinating stories from the lot and enjoy a guided tour taking in the sensational external sets of Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the newly extended Victoria Street at MediaCityUK. Follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters and be immersed in the familiar surroundings of the Rovers Return, Roys Rolls, Underworld and The Kabin.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
• A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar from 6pm- 9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Free time to enjoy Liverpool, from our well located hotel
• Inclusive admission to Coronation Street - The Tour at MediaCityUK.
Coronation Street The Tour
Wander through MORE of Weatherfield as Coronation Street The Tour takes you on a trip down the nation’s most famous street to discover the hidden world that lies behind the camera lens.
From this spring, you can explore the sensational external sets at MediaCityUK on a guided tour taking in Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the newly extended Victoria Street.
This is YOUR chance to step on to the largest working television lot in the country and be immersed in the familiar surroundings of the Rovers Return, Roys Rolls, Underworld and The Kabin.
Recall stories from yesteryear, hear filming secrets, take a selfie on the street and follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters down those Coronation Street cobbles.
Awarded European Capital of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has an abundance of museums, attractions, shopping and popular culture for the visitor to enjoy.
Liverpool is a great city for shopping – Liverpool One is right in the heart of the city with many well known high street designer names amongst it’s 160 shops, the exclusive Met Quarter is home to designer names like Hugo boss and Armani, then there’s the ubur chic Cavern Quarter with famous fashion names like the Vivienne Westwood store.
One of Liverpool’s finest landmarks, ideally situated within walking distance of Albert Dock, the Beatles Experience, shops, museums, art galleries and the theatres, the beautifully presented Adelphi Hotel has every modern facility to enhance your stay.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
Coronation Street The Tour at MediaCityUK
Guided tour will be of the show's external sets including Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the new Victoria Street - full tour will last approximatley 90 minutes.
Guests will be subject to a person and bag search. Please only bring essential items and keep belongings to a minimum.
The following items are permitted on the tour:
• Small bags including handbags (under 40cm x 35cm x 19cm - approximately the size of an A3 sheet of paper)
• Large bags including shopping bags (over 40cm x 35cm x 19cm - approximately the size of an A3 sheet of paper)
• Any item where the contents cannot be verified on search such as wrapped presents/gifts
* Please note there are no temporary storage facilities for non-permitted bags, so it will be left to the guest to find a safe temporary storage facility. *
Photography Credit: ITV
UK Holiday Insurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance